The Sei Tensoku Ryu is the governing body for the martial art of Tensoku Ryu. The organization is responsible for establishing curriculum, guidelines, procedures, policies, and other elements that define and manage the art.
The Sei Tensoku Ryu performs the following functions for the art of Tensoku Ryu:
- Issues verifiable certificates for Tensoku Ryu Dojo
- Issues verifiable certificates for Tensoku Ryu Instructors
- Issues verifiable ranking certificates for Tensoku Ryu Practitioners
- Defines, updates, and promulgates the Tensoku Ryu Curriculum and Curriculum Cards
- Writes and updates as required the Tensoku Ryu Student Manuals
- Writes and updates as required the Tensoku Ryu Instructor Manual
- Writes and updates various additional Tensoku Ryu books
- Provides training videos and other media materials to support training goals and meet instructional needs.
- Defines Tensoku Ryu uniforms, etiquette, and norms of behavior
- Maintains relevant website and social media presence
- Defines consistent and uniform testing standards, practices, and procedures.
- Helps bring new and existing practitioners into the art
- Helps bring new and existing Dojo into the art
- Maintains organization finances
- Establishes, aids, or helps coordinate various events including ranking examinations (usually limited to senior practitioners), seminars, tournaments, and demonstrations.
This site describes the management functions related to the martial art of Tensoku Ryu. If you would like information about the art itself, then you may wish to visit the Tensoku Ryu website.